Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody up for a group playdate after the holidays?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 382 Total Views

I know right now it's crazy crazy with the holidays, but I would love the chance to get to meet up for a playdate when things calm down and our pocket books aren't crying.  Anyway, no rush, leave me some feedback.  I don't have anything planned, and I am up for any suggestions.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bizbiz3
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2009 at 1:56 PM

I would love to meet for a playdate sometime!  The preschool playgroup that I run is full of expecting moms and so our playdates have been infrequent lately. 

Leslie Thieman/Group Organizer for Rockwall SAHM

banana30
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I have a 3 year old daughter and so we would love to get out and play now that the weather is getting a bit nice. 

bizbiz3
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Quoting banana30:

I have a 3 year old daughter and so we would love to get out and play now that the weather is getting a bit nice. 

When is nap time for you?  My daughter is usually awake by 2:30 or 3:00 pm.  We could meet at the park for an afternoon outing.  It should be warmer then.

Leslie Thieman/Group Organizer for Rockwall SAHM

UnsimpleMommy
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I would LOVE to meet for a play date!! I have a almost 5yo son and a almost 2yo daughter...also 5 months along with our 3rd. We love the park. My daughter naps from 130-330 but im free anytime befor. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)