Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its official, sims 4 is real...

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 145 Total Views

http://thesims.com/en_US/thesims4

THE SIMS 4 IS COMING IN 2014!

by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on May. 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Yay
eliptica24
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on May. 6, 2013 at 10:20 PM

My husband is glad it isn't coming out until next year. lol just bought me all but a few of the expansion packs and the stuff packs(no desire for them)

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

AzariahsMother
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:43 PM
2 moms liked this

I have mixed feelings about it.  Kind of happy for it, but I feel like they are still doing so much with Sims3 why would you want to get 4.

Plus I feel like I really would like it to go like Sims2 where you could have more then 1 family in a town, or play more then 1.

I also would like more real life things like being about work instead of just walking in the building, or having your teen get preggers, maybe somehow create a play with others like an online log in or something.

lili_monkey
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I so agree!

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I have mixed feelings about it.  Kind of happy for it, but I feel like they are still doing so much with Sims3 why would you want to get 4.

Plus I feel like I really would like it to go like Sims2 where you could have more then 1 family in a town, or play more then 1.

I also would like more real life things like being about work instead of just walking in the building, or having your teen get preggers, maybe somehow create a play with others like an online log in or something.

lili_monkey
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:44 AM

UGH! I am so annoyed because I have barely started playing Sims3 but, thats my own doing. They come out so frequently and I can't afford to buy them like I used to :/

Im not ready for Sims 4

eliptica24
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:18 AM
2 moms liked this

and i dont think it will be a grand leap of visual changes imo, i think it is going to be more user friendly. i hope they have a better build map in game instead of a separate program for that. and designing clothes differing stuff like using a cut out option to make things how you want.

soontobemommy22
by Princess Simmer on May. 7, 2013 at 8:49 AM

i wonder how this onei s going to be but I am excited!

kcook55
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Idk how I feel about I was sure there should be a sims 4 sooner or later ea isn't going to let a big money maker go
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)