• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

I feel like just giving up on the sims. As much as I love playing it just takes so much to be able to play. I feel like you have to buy an expensive gaming lap top to play all the expansions. I spend more time trying to be able to play than actually playing. Sigh. Rant over.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KyBugsMommy815
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I've been feeling the same way lately! My laptop is out of commission for now (either the charging cord is shot or the charging port. Either way, I have to wait to get a new charger to find out. Ugh!). The laptop Im using is SOs old one and it doesn't play TS3 very well. It's always crashing, freezing, lagging..the list goes on. I fix one problem just to find two more. Lol. I spend more time fixing my game than playing it..though, if I'd quit downloading CC it would probably help. ;)

AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM
If you want to stop you should.
kcook55
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:18 PM

if you want to stop playing you should. A laptop wouldnt be my pick for playing sims 3

eliptica24
Come check out my personal opinions here!
Yesterday at 6:38 PM
Tara Cochran on HubPages

I enjoy writing and was suggeseted this site to express my thoughts. I am a mother of two, married, and legally blind. My first article discusses...

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM

i hear ya :/ well there are only 3? more expansions comign out then its done and the new sims 4 will be coming out. which WILL need a new comp. its that they change so much in the configuration with the new styles of play through the expansion stuff its hard for people to keep up with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)