Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey guys!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 150 Total Views
Hey, y'all! Sorry I have been a horrible group owner & haven't posted in forever. How are ya? Have you been playing your sims? Share some pictures!

I spent close to 3.5 hrs making 1 new girl the other night. Her name is dahlia winters & she loves ALL things pink! I made her a total girly girl. Here is a picture of her. I'll add more when I get back on my comp.
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

kcook55
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I getting ready to play now i'm installing the new venue than i'm going to play

Blessed_Mom2010
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I'm waiting for Sims4 I'm bored with Sims3 but that's probably because of the cheats I use... I might try playing without it for a while...
cakklove
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11:35 PM

I'm on generation 3 of my legacy family.  Generation 4 are all still toddlers/kids right now.  I'm not using any cheats which is rare for me.  I think I'm going to go play now :)

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11:38 PM

I never get past the 2nd generation no matter how hard I try, & I don't think I've ever played. w/o some kind of cheat. :-( I need to install the game back on my computer so I can play! Thankfully I saved this girl before I did a restore on my comp. 

Quoting cakklove:

I'm on generation 3 of my legacy family.  Generation 4 are all still toddlers/kids right now.  I'm not using any cheats which is rare for me.  I think I'm going to go play now :)

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

cakklove
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

This is the farthest I have ever got (in 13-14 years!!).  I did a fresh windows install on my computer recently but I haven't even moved all my old saves on it yet.  Been playing this new legacy family.  I usually just play with needs cheats so I can explore all the expansions without worrying about them having to pee, eat, sleep, etc. but since there will be no more expansions for 3 and 4 doesn't come out for a few more months, I decided to do this!!  I'm really happy.  I haven't put any custom content in either so it's glitch free!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

I never get past the 2nd generation no matter how hard I try, & I don't think I've ever played. w/o some kind of cheat. :-( I need to install the game back on my computer so I can play! Thankfully I saved this girl before I did a restore on my comp. 

Quoting cakklove:

noelgray
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:26 PM

I recently started playing again. I am excited for Sims 4 lol.

These are my most recent pics.

And I thought it was so cute how they bring babies when you adopt them, but wish they would have something like this you could buy. I am sad for them in their cribs all the time lol

Noel (25)
& Brandon (26)
TTC since March 1, 2008
Avery Drew (grew wings 1/5/08 at 6wks 3days gestation)
Skylar Dakota (grew wings 4/19/08 at 5wks 1day gestation)
Charlie Blake (grew wings 4/4/10 at 4wks 3days gestation)

Lovin_Raine
by Head Admin on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Quoting noelgray:

I recently started playing again. I am excited for Sims 4 lol.

These are my most recent pics.

And I thought it was so cute how they bring babies when you adopt them, but wish they would have something like this you could buy. I am sad for them in their cribs all the time lol

Ohhhhh the carrier is so cool! No doubt I wish they had for purchase too.

Lovin_Raine
by Head Admin on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Ok I as usual have several families running. I installed 2 new worlds. and I can't imagine getting bored with Sims 3 until I can get 4.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)