• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Castle Obsssesion!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

I launched my Dragon Valley world and decided to put lots of different castles in it. Not sure what could insue with this.

by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on May. 4, 2014 at 5:23 PM

cool! I haven't been able to play my girl in the game...everytime I start the game and go to her...she's invisiable! her pumbob thingy is there & I can hear her talking...just can't see her. I may have to delete her and start over?

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

Lovin_Raine
by Head Admin on May. 10, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Have you tried the resetSim cheat?

kcook55
by on May. 12, 2014 at 7:14 PM

you need to reset her may have to reset the world as well. I love castles i used to have a world of them

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

cool! I haven't been able to play my girl in the game...everytime I start the game and go to her...she's invisiable! her pumbob thingy is there & I can hear her talking...just can't see her. I may have to delete her and start over?

Lovin_Raine
by Head Admin on May. 14, 2014 at 2:49 PM

A whole world ??? Did you build them yourself? I love the castes but maybe thats because I learned Henry the 8th is possibly my 17th great grandfather and Queen Anne was my aunt!

Quoting kcook55:

you need to reset her may have to reset the world as well. I love castles i used to have a world of them

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

kcook55
by on May. 14, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Yes there's a cheat you center to reset the world help with certain errors/issues

Quoting Lovin_Raine:

A whole world ??? Did you build them yourself? I love the castes but maybe thats because I learned Henry the 8th is possibly my 17th great grandfather and Queen Anne was my aunt!

Quoting kcook55:

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)