Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Willow DOOL Hooker/mothertobe

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:35 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 408 Total Views
she was noted worst soap actress with worst story...thank god she's terrible she belongs on passions not days i hope she goes
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
notsoaveragemom
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:38 AM

I agree she is definately a Passions actress.  BUT now that they are merging those actors onto DOOL we couldnt escape her anyway!! lol

Madelynsmomma
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:29 AM
they are doing that forsure? wierd...great just when days was getting good now it's going to shit...atleast they got their five nominees for the SODA.....it'll be the last lol.....
Mommy_Katie
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:44 PM
im glad shes bad. I dont really like her. Honestly I dont think it is Seans baby. It could be someone elses knowing her background as a hooker.
debado62
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 11:59 PM
                                                                       March 24,2007

Hey! Just remember that the casting director pick her to play a part. The actress may not be comfortable in the role or that the writer wants her to act that way.The way I see it.Is it about time to have some new blood in the show?I am tired of a weepy clingy Belle and a so unsure of responsiblity of Shawn.Both don't face their issues and think they always can have family bail them out(United Front Family) I am so tired of it.Lets have underhaned on the villians and straight owning up to life responsibilities of others. Or just life is a fantasy in soap operas,The transgenered person on AMC brought out a today issue that most wouldn't touch but it was refreshing to see something different and alittle shocking to us in the straight world.The actor played the part well as a woman caught in a mans body! Koodles to him!Come on dool catch up with the times.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)