Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bucket list for God?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

What do you want to do for Him before you die?Here's mine-

I was getting antsy waiting for God's promise to begin to show signs of coming to pass. There was a post on here a little while ago about ministry goals and I replied, believed it and declared God's faithfulness. My senior pastor contacted me and last night my husband and I were at a ministry heads meeting. The pastor and all staff believed what God has told me and committed themselves to helping fulfull my calling to His glory. Keep in mind I got called over 2 years ago and the evil one was trying to make me doubt that it was even real. God is so powerful and has confirmed His word in amazing ways. I don't know how long it will be until I'm in front of a church, spreading God's word, saving souls and growing His Kingdom but I believe that day will come before I die because He promised it would. Apparently that's my "bucket-list item" but I hadn't thought of it that way before. 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
seaturtle1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Mine is to be a better wife to my husband. Men are so different then women. I want to except his differences more and let him be who God created him to be. I need to learn to respect him more. My bucket list is a marriage for God.

Cenedra64
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Good post....got me thinking hard. I just saw that movie the other day and was thinking of watching it again.   I'm not really a planner..Im' just a doer.  Pretty much spur of the moment or what needs to be done.    I love being spontaneous in life. 

octavia137r
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Live ach day as it is the last and keep the faith! God bless you hun!

BlessingBab
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM

I'm living by faith each  day Amen!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)