Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Become A Prayer Warrior

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 2:00 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

BECOME A PRAYER WARRIOR

Every Christian is given the opportunity by God to talk with Him anytime.  What an awesome gift that is. Don't fail to take advantage of it.  You don't know what you are missing when you share with God.

When you become a Christian you enter into a promise with God. God has never broken a promise. Many of us treat Him like an antibiotic that should cure whatever diseased state we fall into. And as we do most medications we want Him right there for us, ready to do whatever we beg Him to do and immediately. But God is not a bandaide or an antibiotic to take when we have a problem. God is there for us all the time. The promises He has made to us, He will keep, but there are certain things we should be prepared for. Just as all actions have a consequence so do all prayers so if you wish to become a prayer warrior you must be prepared for the consequences.

1 Timothy 2:1
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

If you are serious about improving your  prayer life; if you are ready to become a prayer warrior; then there are things you must be prepared for.

Be prepared for blessings:

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son

Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Be prepared for peace:

John 14:27 Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Be prepared for healings:

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. 

Be prepared to have your prayers answered:

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Be prepared for wisdom:

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him

Be prepared for joy:

John 16:24
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

1 John 5:14
And this is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

1 John 5:15 And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS.

by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
godsproperty07
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2011 at 1:17 PM

AMEN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)