Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 hour novena

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 1356 Total Views

This novenais to be said at the same time every hour for 9 consecutive hours in one day.

"This is a good novena for urgent request that cannot wait for 9 days to be prayed. You pray it every hour for 9 hours at the same time. For example, if you begin praying at 12;00, your next prayer is at 1:00, then at 2:00 until your 9th prayer is at 9:00.

O Jesus, who said ask and you shall recieve. Seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holly Mother, I knock ,I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

(make your request)

O Jesus, who said all that you ask of the Father in my name He will grant you through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holly Mother. I humbly and urgently aks Your Father in your name that my prayer to be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus,, who said."Heven and earth shall pass away, but my word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holly Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

(make your request)

Make sure you post you prayer and thanks.

Thank you Lord Jesus amd Mother Mary for hearing my prayer and granting my requests.

You wrote this post on Jan. 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM Edit Post Delete Post & Replies
Add your quick reply below: Use Full Reply 
Active Posts in General
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN