Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:01 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 978 Total Views

Did anyone see tonights episode?? Hiro should not have hesitated. He should have went in there and swug that sword!! Whats going on with Peter and Nathan? And whats going to happen to Claire? OMG so many questions so little answers. Why O Why can't it be a 2 hour long show!!! The suspens is killing me!!

by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Samie8183
by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:12 PM
Oh I know!  I hope it's not Peter who explodes.  I hope it's that Ted guy.  And Nathan's and Peter's Mom is all for Linderman's idea of blowing up New York.  WTF??!  2 more episodes left!  I can't wait to find out what happens.

~Samantha~
www.ultrashocked.info
gen-x-mommy
by on May. 8, 2007 at 7:43 AM
They sure are all about cliff hangers on this freaking show.

By the way is it just me or is the little girl the one that Parkman saved in like the 1st or 2nd episode. 

It was interesting to get to see a different side of Sylar.

And you are right Hiro should of killed him right then.  But I have this funny feeling that he is going to be around for a while.
carsonsmommy
by on May. 8, 2007 at 7:49 AM
I knew there was no way that Hiro would be able to kill him, after the scene with "Gabriel's" mom.  I mean, how could you?? All he ever wanted was to make his mom proud, and now when he is finally able to be "special" as his mom wants him to, he looses control, and she rejects him.  I really kind of feel sorry for him! I mean, I would be a little off too if she was my mother.  How on earth could you tell your child is wasn't okay to just be normal?! I mean wow!

I think we are going to see more from Sylar, and now I'm almost positive it will be all bad, but I think had things not happened the way they did with his mom, he would have actually tried to stop the bomb.
babybean
by on May. 8, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Quoting gen-x-mommy:

They sure are all about cliff hangers on this freaking show.

By the way is it just me or is the little girl the one that Parkman saved in like the 1st or 2nd episode. 

It was interesting to get to see a different side of Sylar.

And you are right Hiro should of killed him right then.  But I have this funny feeling that he is going to be around for a while.
YES!! That's the same little girl! I didn't realize it until I read your post!  OMG this show is awesome! Yeah Hiro should have killed Sylar right then and there but in Isaacs comic it doesn't happen for two days so there must be a reason why he didn't!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
momofne
by on May. 8, 2007 at 11:34 AM
I think it will be Ted that blows up. It can't be Sylar, even though he believes he might, because in the future we see him as "nathan" being President. I believe Nathan and Peters mom had an affair or what ever with Linderman and he is there real father. The two of them want to control the nation and what better way than to have conections and be able to minipulate them. I think Peter has to big of a part in the story line so they will keep him on for next season. Ted is pretty much dispensable! Sorry Ted! But there will be an explosion and next season I think we will be seeing what Sylar is going to do with the nation as Nathan. I have no idea what is going to happen to Nathan during this time. Maybe Linderman and his Mom will have him hostage somewhere.
Monifoxx
by on May. 8, 2007 at 11:43 AM

Quoting momofne:

I think it will be Ted that blows up. It can't be Sylar, even though he believes he might, because in the future we see him as "nathan" being President. I believe Nathan and Peters mom had an affair or what ever with Linderman and he is there real father. The two of them want to control the nation and what better way than to have conections and be able to minipulate them. I think Peter has to big of a part in the story line so they will keep him on for next season. Ted is pretty much dispensable! Sorry Ted! But there will be an explosion and next season I think we will be seeing what Sylar is going to do with the nation as Nathan. I have no idea what is going to happen to Nathan during this time. Maybe Linderman and his Mom will have him hostage somewhere.

The Furture episode was a "what if" not "this is going to happen". I do believe that Linderman is Peter and Nathan's father however.
Avonmomx3
by on May. 8, 2007 at 11:49 AM
Great episode last night,still can't believe what happend to the artist last week though ! please tell me they are bringing the show back!
gen-x-mommy
by on May. 8, 2007 at 12:59 PM
Funny I had the same thought this morning about Linderman and the mom.  I can't wait to see what the Moms power is.  I think it is mind control like Eve.  She is still a bitch though.
SyrenSeer
by on May. 8, 2007 at 2:11 PM
I thought last nights episode lacked in so many ways.  It was one of the most boring episodes.  Who really cares about the relationship of Sylar and his mother.  The only cool about it was finding out the Dr. (I can't remember his name) was the cure for Molly.
I really hope next week is better.
jackbox
by on May. 8, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Also, isn't Molly's last name Walker? When Parkman, Bennett and Ted were "hot wiring" the car, Bennett said that the company had come up with a better method of tracking people that didn't require isotopes and it was called the Walker system. I bet that's her. That's why it's so important to the company that she be fixed.

Any ideas on why she gave Mohindar a star to protect against the "boogey man" aka Sylar?

Also, in the "what if" future, Sylar must have taken out Nathan because he could fly. He would have had to have killed him to take his power.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)