Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stressed

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

I can't seem to feel like my house is clean enough and it is annoying the crap out of me! I know that it is, but still. I know exactly what my problem is: I am 39 week's pregnant and started having contraction's on Sunday. Not regular but they hurt pretty bad and I just have that feeling that I am going to have the baby like any day now. I went through this right before I had both of my other kid's as well. My house is spotless, my husband and my mom and dad think that I am nuts! But I just feel like it's not clean! I go behind everyone and clean up every little thing now, I did 2 load's of wash last night, 1 regular that needed to be done, then a small load that literally just had my DD's clothe's from the day and a towel in it. I just feel like I need to make sure EVERYTHING stay's done that way if I do go into labor and have the baby then I don't have to worry about coming home to a dirty house, and that way my mom can find the kid's thing's much easier since they are keeping them while I am in the hospital. It's just annoying because I can't seem to stop myself! And it really is silly. I just can't seem to relax! I need to hurry up and have the baby so that I can stop doing this! haha

I am blessed to be a wife, and a mommy to two wonderful kid's! And now I am blessed to have our third child on the way!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
c_alaica
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Awwww...I remember doing that too.  It's called "nesting" or something like that.  I was crazy about making sure my house was spotless before I had both of my boys and it drove everyone around me nuts too!!! 

teresam3636
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I agree, but do what makes you feel the best.  You will feel more accomplished if you keep doing things your way.  You are probably wearing yourself out, but once you have the baby, you will be so glad you've done what you have done.  Good luck to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)