Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Next Season.

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 9:23 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 186 Total Views
Hello everyone!! Just wondering how everyones season went this year. Have you already started for next year? Any changes being made this year?
by on May. 4, 2007 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cheermomqt
by Member on May. 8, 2007 at 8:12 AM
Season went as well as could be expected.  We had tryouts last week and looks like we may have a great team for next season.  Everyone from least season came back except for one and we recruited a few more.  I have high hopes!!!!
dacotasmom
by on May. 8, 2007 at 10:28 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this group.  I am the cheerleading coach for my daughter's school.  They had a great season and are very much looking forward to camps this summer and next season.  I'm always looking for new ideas and would be glad to share any of our ideas too.  My daughter also dances 6 days a week as well as cheerleading so we have a very hectic schedule but she loves it. 

I love coaching cheerleading and have alot of fun doing it.  Its alot of work but its very satisfying to see how much they progress over the course of the season. 

Christine
XtremeCheerMom
by on May. 8, 2007 at 8:30 PM
Yep, we started our new season a few weeks ago.  It's hard to tell what our numbers will be.  We went from 10 on our senior team (that's what we ended with, started with 18) and were up to 28, but only 8-12 show up to practices.  It's hard in the off-season because no one really commits until August/September and the gym lets them get away with it.  Crazy, no wonder no one takes cheer seriously in Oregon!  Anyway, our season ended well, we had a great year and showed huge improvement at nationals.  We had a mini and senior team 2 years ago; a mini, junior, and senior team last year and this year we have a tiny, mini, youth, junior, and senior so we're growing overall which is great.  I have high hopes for the teams my girls are on this year, they're looking pretty good already.  And we have our first exhibition already scheduled for May 26th!  Can't wait to get our competition schedule to see where we're going for  nationals!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)