Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick Game! (Would really help me out :) )

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

When you think of the show "Axe Men"

What's the first stunt that comes to mind?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
XtremeCheerMom
by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 3:17 PM

LOL....I'm soooo not going to be much help at making this worth reading but when I think of that show and picture some of the things I've seen (dh is a HUGE fan, we'll have to come visit you sometime so he can feel all cool, lol) but I think of pendulums.  lol...see, told ya!

ceemuhreeashbee
by Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Oh that's such a 'no duh' thought, and I didn't even think of it! See? It WAS worth reading!

I don't know your August schedule with your girls, but have I mentioned Jamboree to you before? It's the first full weekend in August, takes up the whole town (all 500 feet of it, lol jk), softball tourney, booths, food, BEER GARDEN lol. It's absolutely awesome and last year they had a booth to meet the Axe Men!! haha, it was funny to us to see people we knew sitting there signing autographs (and even funnier when people would make fun of it.. and you would see them later walking around with a signed hat). There's plenty of places to camp and it's seriously such an amazing weekend. You should totally check it out! I think they have some info on the Vernonia webite.

XtremeCheerMom
by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Really?  My husband would love that!!!  I'll have to see if he's up for it.  My daughter applied to cheer at the Shrine Bowl for 1-4A cheerleaders, so it will depend on whether she makes the team or not as to what my August looks like.  That would be fun, though!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)