Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheer Boxes

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:02 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 2138 Total Views

Hi!

I am totally new to cheer!  My seven year old is a cheerleader for midget football.  Today was her first game and I was blown away when I saw how the other girls (who are older and have been on the team) decorate their cheer boxes.  I helped my daughtert paint her box the team colors - but we did not add any designs or name (I didn't know we could decorate them!)  I am excited to help her decorate her box, but would like ideas.

I would REALLY appreciate any cheer box pictures or websites with ideas for decorating cheerboxes. I googled for two hours and found very little, maybe you have insight!

I joined this group to learn more about the sport, and also get ideas for how I can be a supportive cheer mom.

Thank you!
Aries

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ceemuhreeashbee
by Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Do you mean like, the boxes you stand on?

a wedding website

I'm a breast/bottle feeding, co-sleeping the first year, kiss on the lips & tell her I love her every day kind of mom. I can let her CIO, but when she calls 'mommy' I'm on my feet and there in a heartbeat. I want my daughter to have many different experiences & to love everyone regardless of their's. I'm anti-abortion, for the right to bear arms, and completely against telling someone who they can and can't love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)