Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a babysitter in Fort Smith Ar?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

I am SAHM of 3 girls ages 2,1 & 6 months. My husband works from home so he is here when I need him. I would like a extra money so I would love to babysit and my kids would love to have a friend or friends come and play.

I can either do full time or part time (or both) I love children. My girls and I have lots of fun together all the time. We speak english and use sign language to comunicate. We are working on teaching our kids to read...They are catching on. We think life is about learning and everything we do we learn some thing new. It's all a game, they love!

I would love to take care of your kids and teach them along with my children. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will answer your questions asap! I have many years experience in child care. With babysitting and working in a day care. My husband and I are CPR and firstaid certified. We are also just around the corner from the EMTs 

Thank you for taking time to read my post if you would like to come by and see our house and meet my family we would love to have you. Please PM and we can set up a time!

We do have 2 dogs one of which is outside most of the time. We are looking for a home for them.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)