Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3'x6' mirrior and painting inside house.

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2007 at 7:52 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 478 Total Views

Hey there,

I'm in the process of putting up a huge mirrior in my diningroom. I'm hoping it will look good. I got the mirrior for free on freecycle.com and I spent about $60 on trim to put around it and to hang it. This is where it's going. The pics don't do the paint job justice! I will show more before & after pics later.

Here is where it's going...

I can't wait to get my house together! I've decided to reduce and simplify my life and home. It's coming along. I can't say it's been fast or easy going. It takes lots of time when you have stuff from 8 people in a small house.

We are even painting the ceiling. Of which hasn't been painted EVER! The house was built when I was 16yo. They only primered the whole house and when my parents lived here they just lived with it primered. I know weird! They didn't care, it was a cream color.

Anyhoo, what do you think and do you have any ideas?

Q

by on Dec. 12, 2007 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
raisedfour
by on Dec. 29, 2007 at 7:27 AM
I think it is always satisfying to put a good coat of paint on a wall that hasn't seen any in a while.  Makes the whole place look new and clean again.

I'd love to see pics of the before and after.  What kind of trim are you putting around the mirror?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)