Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 3:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 330 Total Views
Hello my name is Terri and I live in Alabama. We purchased my dh's home place about 5 years ago. A simple farm house (wood frame) about 50 years old. We have spent the last 3 renovating and adding. Still not in it. But fingers crossed within the next 3 months. I have spent everything I could get my hand on so we didnt have to have a mortgage. I will send before and during and after pics as soon as I can.
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SuZQ
by Group Owner on Mar. 6, 2007 at 3:53 PM
WoW Terri,

So where do you live in the mean time?

My brother renovated my grandparents house (over 200 yrs old) next door to mine in about 6 months. It was a mess. The lived with us and I was so glad to have them outa here!!!! They're all moved in and I don't even see them anymore. The house is nice though.

Can't wait to see some photos of ur project! Keep pressing on, you'll get it done!

SuZQ
raisedfour
by on May. 12, 2007 at 9:16 AM
That sounds like a huge project.  Would love to see pics along the way of the befores and afters. 
Steph75
by on Aug. 19, 2007 at 1:16 PM
How great!  I'd love to see your pictures!  I know what you are going through, we are renovating our 133 year old farmhouse, barns and outbuildings!   It's so time consuming!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)