Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group; Hello Everyone!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 3:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 238 Total Views
Hello, I am new to the group and want to say "hello" to everyone!  I am also in the process of remodeling a home (with all my family helping). 

Luckily, we are able to work on it while we are not living in it which seems to be a little easier than trying to work around everything. But it seems like we are never going to be finished.  We've been working on it since Sept. when we bought it.  We got a really good bargain on it but it was terribly neglected. 

Hope to share lots of renovating stories with everybody here!
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SuZQ
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2007 at 3:27 PM
Hello Susan,

WELCOME to the group!

U sure r lucky to not be living in it while the renovations r happening! So where R u living? How much longer do you have to go? we want pictures!!

SuZQ
Sue41
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 1:45 PM
SuZQ,
We are living in a much smaller home that's only 2 bedrooms. My boys are sharing a room and they fight all the time over who is touching whose stuff!  As for the house, we have a LONG way to go.  We're hoping to get the upstairs finished this spring and go ahead and move in while working on the basement and outside.  We've already put on a new roof and had about 10 overgrown trees removed.  Now we're concentrating on doing the inside so we can move in.  I've got some "before pictures" and am planning to take some "in progress" pictures soon.  I'll have to get them posted soon. 

Looks like everybody in this group keeps busy with all the home projects.  I just hope that someday we'll be finished with them!  LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)