Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another newbie!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2007 at 1:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 268 Total Views
Hi, I'm Kristen and I'm new to Cafemom.  My dh Adam and I bought our first home in January (with a 4 month old, our first child too).  We have been working constantly to get our home looking good!  In the last 6 months we have redone the downstairs bathroom, the laundry room, laid new laminate flooring in our daughters room, worked on the landscaping outside, and I'm sure I forgotten much more too!!  I'm staying at home right now, so we are working on a miniscule budget, but (thanks to my husband's talent and knowledge) everything has really ended up looking great!  I'll be sure to post pictures!  Next up we have the upstairs bathroom and laying flooring throughout the rest of the house! Then it's back to the outside!  I can't wait to hear everyone's ideas and projects, it's so nice to know that other people are going through what we are!
by on Aug. 28, 2007 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Steph75
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 12:32 PM
Good for you guys!  That's awesome!  I can't wait to see pictures!  It's alot of work, especially with kids, but it will be so worth it when you get it finished!  Welcome! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)