Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ANOTHER GIRLS NIGHT OUT!?!?!?!?! 11/24!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 1:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you want to do a mommies and kids day out or mommies only night out?

Options:

With Kids @ some place fun

Just the mommies and keave the kiddies at home

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Ok ladies, I know it is a busy time of month for all but if you are like me, family is great but can be very overwhelming. So lets get out!

After we are all done stuffing our faces, lets go out and live up the day/night!

I am taking a vote. If you want to do a Mommies and kids day out or Girls night out let me know.

Plan for the 24th if your in town. Let me know and looking to hear from you all!

If we do with the kids, I have a fantasitc idea and all kids of any age will love it!
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mlcross31
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2007 at 7:23 PM
I would love to do something fun. I have a three month old and have not done anything adult or without him. I think some adult time would be great.
sweetcaroline72
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2007 at 2:29 AM

Unfortunately, my son and I will be in Texas with my dad.  I would love to do a mom's night out and a day with kids in the future.  I don't have any friends who are single mom's and I need to meet some people who are surviving so I can see how it is done!  My son also needs other kids to play with because he is taken care of at his grandma's house and doesn't see other kids very often.   So let's plan both and hopefully I can make the next one!

WonderMom7.19
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Let me know when and where and I'll be there!!!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN