Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little bout me

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 1:55 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 254 Total Views
Hello all :)

My name's Jennifer I'm a SAHM to a wonderful 18 month boy named Philip, he's named for his great grandfather who raised the wonderful man I'm about to marry. Right now I'm doing the mommy punk thing which is quite funny to dress my son in black with steel ball necklaces and his flame hoodie and send him to school. I used to make a lot of my own clothing and have kinda switched to making a lot of his clothing. So any of you mamas out there have an idea for something unique for your little one give me a shout maybe we can work something out. I got a few pictures up of my little family check em out. Any cool new bands anyone feels like sharing let me know I'm always looking to new music to add to my mp3 player. Right now I'm liking Buckcherry a lot but I like all kinds of stuff...Lacuna Coil, Cradle of Filth, Mudvayne, Motley Crue, Avenged Sevenfold, I still really like Kittie. Well thats me I guess. :)
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MooNFaeRie30
by Member on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:06 PM
I love your music choices! Also I am drowing up a couple of ideas for clothes for Lilith, buti don't think it will really suit her til she is older :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)