Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about Ameriplan, make a choice to change you life.

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 77 Total Views

Learn Everything You Need To Know To Decide If Ameriplan & The Freedom At Home Team Are The Right Fit For YOU!!

1.) Listen and Review the information below ...
~ Dial (616) 712-1741 and please listen to a short pre-recorded overview call about the company. It will go over who we are, what we do, how we get paid, the services we provide and how to get started.

~ Basic IBO Information ... www.iboplus.com/career
~ For details on the ENTIRE Opportuity ... www.apwebinar.com/totalinfo This will go over all aspects of the business AND the new FlexPlus bonus enhancement Program!!

To Learn about the Services you will represent go to ...

www.mybenefitsplus.com/save (ALL Plans we provide)

And Click Here to learn more about our Company and Team, what we offer and more about myself.

3.) Contact me directly with all of your questions! Or Click Here to set up an interview so we can make sure that AmeriPlan is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for our team. Please feel free to contact me by phone, email or messenger. (If ready please go right to step 4 and enroll right away)

Phone: (276) 880-6489
Email: Bershelle@ameriplan.net

4.) If you are READY to get Enroll & get started today go to...

~ Basic IBO Enrollment ... http://iboplus.com/career/enroll 

... I will be in touch with you to get you started on your training right away! This is an exciting opportunity and I look forward to welcoming you to the  and helping you reach financial freedom!

Best of luck to everyone,
and hope to hear from you soon.
Bershelle Jones

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)