Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Start your own business for $1, I will help you every step of the way!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:07 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 62 Total Views

Since having my daughter, 23 months ago, I've wanted to stay home full time and raise her myself!
So I went in search of a home business even though I never thought someone like me could be a stay at home mom -- I'm no doctor's wife.  

What I found is the most positive experience that has enabled me to be home with her and earn an honest income!  I work for myself but not by myself!  I work with an amazing team of moms just like me, who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and become financially independent!

Some days I work a lot, some days a little, and some days...my daughter and I go to the park or have play dates with friends and family!

Don't get me wrong -- this is no get rich quick scheme.
If you're looking to make money by just sitting and clicking, this isn't it. 

This is, however, a fun, flexible business that I absolutely love!  The training is free, the website is free and the support is unlimited!  And the best part of all...I can work when I want and still be there for all of my daughter's milestones!

NO SELLING, NO STOCKING/BUYING INVENTORY, NO PARTIES, NO RISK! 

If you are serious about changing your life and your family's life for the better, I urge you to take action to learn if this is the right thing for you and your family. Enter your information at:  

www.internetceomoms.com/michellegrapes 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)