Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$28 Apartment Mystery Shop in Haverhill Due 7/30

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 47 Total Views

Apartment Shopping Assignments Available

TIMEFRAME:   Now through July 30th (no shops on 7/26, 7/27 or 7/28) 

PAY:  $28 = $25 plus $3 bonus

You will be calling and then touring the apartment community on site for this assignment. The report is online. (Note: If pay is not correct on the MSS database schedule, apply anyway. It will be corrected before I assign the shop to you.

LOCATIONS

Haverhill MA 01832

TO APPLY:  

Go to www.marketviewpoint.com and go to Shopper menu. Click on shopper login and then proceed with process.  Fill out the information on the MSS database as these shops are on that database. If you have questions, please contact janet@marketviewpoint.com 

QUICK LINK: http://www.marketviewpointreports.com/log_in_information.htm

You can reach the job board once you get to your profile. You can request the job through that site but will only be contacted if you are chosen for the shop. (Note: If pay has not been changed, it will be when you are assigned the shop - apply anyway.) If you don't want to apply through the job board, please sign up in the database and then do the following:

Send an email to  Janet@marketviewpoint.com  with the location(s) you are applying for in the subject line. I need the following information even if you are a registered shopper with us:

NAME:

City, State and zip:

Phone #:

Dates I can shop during this timeframe:

We prefer shoppers who have PAYPAL.  If you don't have Paypal, please let me know.  Please follow these directions carefully to be considered for a shop.  

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)