Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$28 Bank Mystery Shops at the Jersey Shore

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 71 Total Views

TELLER/CSR Visit Assignments Available

Hello shoppers!  I am scheduling bank visit shops. This assignment is to ask the Teller or a CSR a specific question that I will give you once assigned the shop. You can do this shop without an account. These are easy shops and you can do more than one.

PAY:  $28 = $20 plus $8 bonus

Due date:  Now through August 5th  (to be done during normal business hours and at least 30 minutes prior to close)

Locations Available:  

Egg Harbor Township, NJ  08234

Marmora, NJ  08223

Ocean City, NJ  08226

TO APPLY:

In order to apply for these shops, we ask that you please fill out a profile at our new site:  http://sassieshop.com/2mvp/index.norm.php  or go to www.marketviewpoint.com then shopper login and then sign up in the MVP Sassie system. Signing up on the new system will also allow for you to be contacted for other shops that are or will be on the system. Currently, the profile to fill out is short and simple.

#1 - go to  http://sassieshop.com/2mvp/index.norm.php

#2 - click on "New Shopper Sign Up"

#3 - Enter your email address that you want to use. Click GO

#4 - Hit GO again

#5 - This will take you to the profile sign-up form. After you are finished filling it out, click on "sign me up".

At this point, you may already be at your Sassie Market Viewpoint home page. If so, at the top of the page, click on "Job Board" to see open bank shops in your area.  You can apply open jobs.

We will be contacting a number of shoppers and will make assignments on a first response/PayPal preferred basis, so don't delay! (Please note: I will be unable to contact everyone who responds. You will be notified via email, only, if you are chosen.) 

Thank you and we look forward to working with you!

Janet Nielsen

Account Manager

Market Viewpoint, LLC

Glenmoore, PA 

610-942-7030

www.marketviewpoint.com

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)