• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need 7 More Mystery Shoppers for Parking Shops in (Christiana) Newark, DE 4/15-18, 8 AM - 12 PM or 12 PM - 3 PM Only - FREE PARKING!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:58 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 66 Total Views

VALET PARKING SHOPS AVAILABLE

PAY:  $15 + up to $25 Parking Reimbursement 

SHOP DATESApril 15 - 18 

SHOP TIMESEither 8-12 or 12-3

Hello Shoppers!  I am scheduling fun and easy valet parking shops.  This assignment requires you to have your car valet parked.  You will evaluate the parking facility and return within 30 minutes to retrieve your car.  You will be assigned a scenario question to ask at that time.  You will need to have the ability to take a picture of the ticket you receive upon entry to the valet parking area (if one is given.)  If you pay for parking, you must ask for a receipt.  A picture of that receipt and the original ticket received will be uploaded onto your report.  This location will be shopped twice daily, wither 8-12 or 12-3.  Please tell me which dates between 4/15-18 and time slots you are available for each.  When you are assigned, you will receive your scenario question along with a specific date and time slot.  Once scheduled, the date and time slot may not be changed in any way. 

TO APPLY:

In order to apply for these shops, we ask that you please fill out a profile at our new site:  http://sassieshop.com/2mvp/index.norm.php  or go to www.marketviewpoint.com then shopper login and then sign up in the MVP Sassie system. Signing up on the new system will also allow for you to be contacted for other shops that are or will be on the system. Currently, the profile to fill out is short and simple.

#1 - go to  http://sassieshop.com/2mvp/index.norm.php

#2 - click on "New Shopper Sign Up"

#3 - Enter your email address that you want to use. Click GO

#4 - Hit GO again

#5 - This will take you to the profile sign-up form. After you are finished filling it out, click on "sign me up".

At this point, you may already be at your Sassie Market Viewpoint home page. If so, at the top of the page, click on "Job Board" to see open bank shops in your area.  You can apply open jobs.

We will be contacting a number of shoppers and will make assignments on a first response/PayPal preferred basis, so don't delay! (Please note: I will be unable to contact everyone who responds. You will be notified via email, only, if you are chosen.) 

Please contact me with any questions you might have at Shannon@marketviewpoint.com.

Thank you and we look forward to working with you!

Shannon Brown

Account Manager

Market Viewpoint, LLC

Glenmoore, PA

www.marketviewpoint.com

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)