Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Ma, Dad's found a great business. Check it out"...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:01 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 80 Total Views

The following letter was written by Jean Lachowicz, Miracle Team Captain:

Hello, MPM Friends!

Hope this note finds you well and enjoying a lovely Saturday.

Maybe it's the change of seasons. Maybe it's all of the financial and election news from Wall Street and Washington. Maybe it's the fact that I'm personally on the verge of my 51st birthday and I'm feeling the energy of the turning point to the second half of my life....

Whatever it is, simple truths are becoming mighty clear these days!

One simple truth has been extremely present for me lately, and I want to share it with anyone willing to listen: MINIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE NEGATIVE and MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE POSITIVE.

Sometimes it seems like we don't have very much control over this. The negative situations and negative people might be right in our faces all the time, and the positive situations and people seem too far out of reach. You know what? That's life. But our happiness is our own responsibility. It's our job to get those negatives out of our faces and bring those positives into our lives. Embrace the positive and reject the negative. Our happiness and well-being depends on it! Our own LIFE depends on it!

Since everything in life seems to have a Star Trek connection, this is no exception. :-)

Seek out new worlds and boldly go where no one has gone before.....

Of course this is easier said than done. There are always pesky Klingons in the way, or perhaps a negative energy vortex or two.... Simple truths might be simple, but they are not always easy.

I'd bet that each and every one of you has at least one person who you've approached about MPM who has given you every bit of negativity you could possibly imagine--and some bits you never even thought of! They say it's a scam, they say you are being foolish to trust it, they say the economic times will put your small business out of business....

Well I say that's a lot of HOO-HA.

If folks are not interested in this wonderful gift of MPM that you want to share with them, that's their loss, not yours. Don't dwell on trying to convince every single person that MPM is a great company. Forget the skeptics and move on to the next person who might be interested! You will probably see them change their tune when your commissions are flowing in and your life is getting better and better. 

I promise you--I joined My Power Mall last December, and I am really, truly getting paid every month. It really, honestly does happen. I know that might seem far off when you are just starting to build your business, but as Ginny says so often, you get as much out of MPM as you put into it. And once the commissions begin to flow, they don't stop--they just keep on growing.

How COOL!

I always love to hear from you and always love to help you build your business. No one can do it for you. I certainly can't do it for you, but I can encourage you and help you and support you every step of the way!

The holiday season is coming soon and people are going to be looking for ways to give gifts to those they love without setting themselves up for financial ruin. Because of high gas prices, lack of time, and the advantages of comparative buying, online shopping is going to be BIG this year. More than ever before. C'mon. DO what you can to bring this great MPM opportunity to your friends, colleagues, family, etc.

Use your free marketing tools. Join the free MPM classes and clinics. Participate in the MPM training calls. Bring yourself up to speed so you can hunker down and build your business. You'll be doing your friends a favor, you'll be doing yourself a favor, and you will he helping to change the world! 

MINIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE NEGATIVE and MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE POSITIVE.

All the best,

Donald H Smith
(863-595-7817)
http://www.MyPowerMall.com/Mall/2078

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)