Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Something with NO Investment, that's Fun and Easy and Doesn't Involve Surveys?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:08 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 41 Total Views

Are you like me? Someone who wants something that allows you to stay home with your family, work directly/strictly from your computer, something with NO investment or requirement to meet monthly quotas, or hold parties or inventory? Someone who wants something affordable?!! Well...I found the perfect opportunity for me. And if you or someone you know loves candles, THIS could be PERFECT for YOU!!!

DiamondCreek Candles has a program to fit EVERY budget, including FREE. Start with DiamondCreek Candles' FREE 30 Day trial offer. NO CC REQUIRED! You get your own website, 6 levels of commission...up to 20%, and 25% discount IF you choose to make any purchases. AFTER your FREE trial offer,you choose where to go from there; either cancel or choose from our 3 monthly plans:

1. Silver $5/month...with website, and 20% discount
  2. Gold $9.98/month...same as silver plus a fundraiser website and 40% discount
  3. Platinum $29.99/month...same as Gold, plus 2 candles each month.

The 3 monthly plans come with:

• Your own website,
  • No inventory, (unless you want to)
  • No monthly quotas,
  • Commission 6 levels deep, up to 20%
  • Residual Income
  • Up to 40% discount on purchases

Don't want to have to host parties? That's ok, you don't have to. You can work strictly from your computer and still make money.....I do. If you DO want to have parties or craft shows...then go for it!!!

Click on the pic to learn more

and click below to see our fragrances of Love and romance!

And check out our Jan/Feb. Valentine's Day Special

Amy West, Independent Consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. Decorate your home or Start Working from home for FREE!!

Feel free to send me an email @ awcleanbiz@gmail.com
Or send me an IM on Yahoo....Hisservent20002000 or on Google and
AIM....Hisservent5700

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)