Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the first 6 to 8 mommies who sign up with me I will pay your enrollment

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 81 Total Views

Ya know, when I heard about this it was kind of like...this sounds not true..sounds like an MLM, how can I make a living like this?? a year ago today I was laid off with 4 small kids at home and 1 income. I decided to just say well, I want my family to feel good..I quit smoking, started working out so I could see my lil ones grow up. I have tried so many so called work from home jobs it was ridiculous but now...I am a stay at home mommy..I have been doing very well...and within 3 years I will be making a  figure income working around kids, naps and in the evening..but the family has always come first and God has Blessed this business. No parites, inventory alot of money to fork out, nothing!! I have made awesome friends who have decided to work with me and the women who already do this. Our site gets over 1 million hits a day and with the economy we are still growing!! and so, the best part..you can shop for healthier foods, detergents vitamins..anything that you can buy at Wal Mart or Target for 30 percent cheaper and all natural. We are all trying to take better care of ourselves and try to take better care of our health. so all you have to do is change stores, save money, buy healtheir and tell people about the store..I pay for you to start..if you dont like it you can wuit but why would you..it's AWSOME!! Call or email me and I will get you all the information of this great company and how it has changed my life and lives of other women who want to work from home..and you really work from home!!!

Have a Blessed day!

Colleen

www.livetotalwellness.com/cbryan

916-968-0461

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)