Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Rocky Mount

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 390 Total Views

Hi..  My name is Rachel.  I am 21 years old and have an almost 1 1/2 year old little boy.  We moved here from Greenville after living there for less than 6 months..We are originally from Lancaster Pennsylvania.  It's been a hard adjustment and to make it better it would be nice to make some friends.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Hey Rachel, I'm Jessica. I live in raleigh which isn't that far from Rocky Mount. I have 4 kids ages 8 almost 9, 4, 2 almost 3 and 19 months. Welcome to the group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaeSmile
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:10 AM

thank you! mmy husband works in raleigh so we will hopefully be moving closer to there..cause of of now i hate rocky mount..been here for about 3 weeks and have not left the house..really depressing.

mommaGof3
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:19 AM
It's hard moving to new places. Heck I've lived here almost my whole life and I hardly leave the house..it's hard when we only have one car and my husband takes that to work. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lucinda2480
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Hi I recently moved to wildon nc from nj my daughter is 16 months. I've also been looking to meet other moms 😄
Brandyilling
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:29 PM

hello i am near rocky mount about half an hour away in the town of louisburg my little girl will be two in january so they might play well togther.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)