Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Simon (do not read if you didn't watch tonight's episode)

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 2:19 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 296 Total Views

I had a feeling that he was no good. I had a bad feeling about him from the beginning. Now we find out what he really wanted. MONEY. Nora gives him $100k and all of a sudden he bails. JERK! Sarah and Kevin were right on the money. I think Nora realized that she made a mistake after the phone call. I can't wait to see what happens next. Although I am not sure when the next episode will be on. Tonight seemed like a season finale, but I know it's not.

by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tomswife
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM

jan 3 2010 will be back on that what i heard i can not wait to see what happens next

BlondeSpider
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 3:34 PM

As soon as he started talking money and investors, I knew he was up to no good.  And once she gave him the money, I knew he would be long gone.

I feel bad for her.  She thought this guy was actually interested in her, but he was only after her money.

saslis
by Member on Dec. 10, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Poor Nora.   This guy was a charmer - no unlike another charmer ( & liar).   William Walker.

Lisa
Keeping Families Healthier & Wealthier!
                    http://www.nosickvisits.com/
   Request Free Healthy Kids E-book on site.  

katimae
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Why do you think he would call if he planned on ditching her once and for all. I think he'll be back, maybe for more money, idk. Think he's really a Dr.? Maybe he'll surprise us all and be a good guy. 

Loving Mommy to Ryder (11-22-07) and Kelly (04-22-09)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)