Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plot twist - What if Holly killed Ryan's mom?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

That is my idea.  I want Holly to be exposed for the horrible person that she is.  And Ryan too.  I understand that he is just hurt because his mother died, but to be so evil and manipulative.  Horrible people!!

Anyway, I think that the writers should make it so that Ryan discovers that Holly followed William, when William went to meet Ryan's mom.  Then Holly confronts Ryan's mom not knowing that Ryan existed.  Holly tells her that she is William's mistress and that he fathered Rebecca.  Then Ryan's mom feeling betrayed because William had another mistress goes off the deep end and kills herself. OR, that when Holly sees William with another woman, tampers with her car, which causes her to crash and die.

Far strech, I know.  But that  is what I want to happen. 

by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Serenity7
by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 4:01 PM

In my opinion Ryan is not a horrible person. He is hurting cause he loss his mother. His pain has turn to anger. Which is pretty common

andyZgirl
by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Quoting Serenity7:

In my opinion Ryan is not a horrible person. He is hurting cause he loss his mother. His pain has turn to anger. Which is pretty common

I understand he is hurt.  But to purposely ruin relationships? Sabatoge a family business?  Backstab the people who have welcomed him?  And his anger is misplaced.  It was William that hurt him, not the entire Walker clan.  And he is forgetting his mother's role in her own life.  She chose to have an affair with a married man, while she herself was married.

Yes, he is hurt, but that doesn't give him to right to hurt other people.  Besides, he seems to be enjoying the pain he is and will cause a bit too much.  To me that makes him just as bad as Holly.

saslis
by Member on Apr. 29, 2009 at 8:47 AM

WOW - that could be great story.  j

andyZgirl
by on Apr. 29, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Quoting saslis:

WOW - that could be great story.  j

Thanks.  Perhaps I should quit my day job ;o)

paula405
by on May. 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM

that's an interesting twist and if it were a movie i would believe it

both Ryan and Holly need to be "exposed" for the "evil" that they really are

AliciaO
by New Member on May. 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM

I totally agree!!!

Holly is planning something. . .you can just see it in her eyes. (she is such a great actress!!)
and I totally believe that Ryan is going to do something major that really hurts the family.

ceemuhreeashbee
by New Member on May. 4, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Quoting Serenity7:

I totally agree- I've been watching the episodes so I am blanking on exactly why he is hating the whole Walker clan.

And I love that it was outed that Holly was just using him.

tifftweet
by Member on May. 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Dont trust either one!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)