Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was yesterday the finale?!?!?!

Posted by on May. 11, 2009 at 4:25 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

I thought the finale was going to be two hours long... I watched online episode 24 *Mexico and it was 45 minutes long... Is Tommy going to be back next season? I like him, he is a Walker and it is sad they took him out... I really hope they have him back.. Also hope Kitty and hotty governer can work it out... He is sooo hot..

by on May. 11, 2009 at 4:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Serenity7
by on May. 11, 2009 at 5:35 AM

Yes yesterday was the Finale. I don't know if Tommy will be back

s.teph
by on May. 11, 2009 at 5:49 AM

Yes it said in an article Tommy will be back.

s.teph
by on May. 11, 2009 at 5:51 AM

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2009/02/balthazar-getty.html

"Balthazar is taking time off from the show right now because we felt that character was really on a downward spiral and you see him really go on it," said co-show runner Alison Schapker. "In almost trying to be his dad, he's destroyed by it, and he has lost everything by the end of the year."

Tommy will go through a period of spiritual examination and renewal before the Walker clan can get its hands on him again, Schapker said.

"Tommy is in no way permanently gone," she said. "This is just the logical end to this year's story. What we'd like to do is bring him back next year in a different way."

That is, of course, provided that ABC renews the series for a fourth season, which is likely to happen.

paula405
by on May. 11, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I read Tommy would be back.

I'm dissappointed by the episode and didn't think it left with a good ending. Oh well until the fall when the next season starts..... 

BlondeSpider
by on May. 11, 2009 at 10:05 AM

I totally agree -- it was a pretty lame season finale.  Last week's episode was much better.

Quoting paula405:

I'm dissappointed by the episode and didn't think it left with a good ending. Oh well until the fall when the next season starts..... 

sassy246
by on May. 12, 2009 at 12:42 PM

I agree with you!  What happened with the writers?  We needed more.  I hope this doesn't mean that this show will soon be coming to an end.  The finale was kind of boring.  Let's see what they have to give us next season.  :)

Quoting paula405:

Sassy
saslis
by Member on May. 13, 2009 at 1:01 PM

I also thought it was a disapointing season finale.  They had said it  would be a 2 hour finale a couple of weeks ago.  I agrees the previous episode was much better - That said I can't wait for more and I am glad I saved the  episodes on my DVr so I can re watch.  :)

Lisa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)