See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
Poisons in our homes:
A housekeeper was cleaning her bathroom. She was using an acid bowl cleaner. Not satisfied with the way it was removing the stains in the toilet, she added household bleach and stirred it with a brush. She died quickly from chlorine gas.
It was closing time and a waitress went to the restroom but she didn't come out. Another waitress went into check on her and found she was dead. After investigating the death, they found that she died from chlorine gas. What happened is that in the afternoon the kitchen floor drain was clogged. A drain cleaner which had Hydrochloric Acid, was poured down the drain. The hydrochloric acid sat in the pipe chambers. That evening at closing time, the kitchen floor was mopped with bleach, which went down the same floor drain mixed with the hydrochloric acid, and created a chlorine gas that shot up through the floor drains into the restroom.
A few years ago, 40 ROTC students were cleaning their barracks. One student got the idea of making a "super cleaner" by mixing a cleanser that had bleach, and a household cleaner that had ammonia which created an irritating gas (hydrazine gas) that sent all 40 students to the hospital. (Bleach is used as a disinfectant & whitener. Ammonia is a basic cleaner. But if they are ever mixed, it creates a deadly gas called Hydrazine.) How can we be safe with household cleaners that we are using daily?
Do you want this to be your family. The simplest products in your home are causing this from your basic cleaning products to your sopes and shampoos.
Don't panic yet, because I have an answer. Its called CHEMICAL FREE PRODUCTS!!! If you want more information please visit http://www.switchingstores.com/rchamelin
Switch stores and save money. Our products were compared to walmart and target and shown to save you money!!!
Why chance your familys health, when you don't have to, by just switching stores!