Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intros

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:53 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 1327 Total Views

Hello All

I am TAmmy a 25 yr old married mother of 3. I have two girl who are 5 and 4 and 1 son who is 16 months old.
My girls are into sports and being girls.the both do dance and my oldest does T ball and will start Dasiy's this fall and my youngest does soccer, sping and fall. They are also being into the dress up and just being princesses.
My son tries to do everything the girls do, which meand at 1 yr he has alreadfy sung the ball at the tee and walks around kicking the soccer ball. He is a huge momma's boy and is a handful who had no fears.
I am a wAHM, I am a Romance party consultant. I do girls nights, Moms night outs, Couples parties, Wedding showers, divorce Parties, and more. It is a lot of fun.

Can't wait to hear more about you and yours.

Tammy

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sabrina0002
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 8:46 AM
Hi!
I'm Sabrina, 26 married to Shawn, 28. We have two boys, almost 7 and almost 5. We will be moving to the Summerville area sometime in August...we just have to wait for our house in Georgia to sell first!  I'm a stay at home mom, but I plan on returning to college full time once we move. My husband has been in the Navy for 10 years now. We have a dog and a ferret. We'll be adding another ferret once we move, and if we can convince hubby, we'll also be looking at getting a kitten! LOL

My boys play soccer and football. My youngest was doing gymnastics, until the center here basically did away with the boys class. I saw that the YMCA offers gymnastics in Summerville, does anyone know anything about the boys class? He also wants to start taking Hip Hop dance lessons, the studio here won't let him start until he is 6...is anyone familiar with any studios up there that will let him start? He is really interested in break dancing.

I hope to get to know everyone! :-)

-Sabrina
mommaof3angels
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2007 at 5:09 PM

Quoting sabrina0002:

Hi!
I'm Sabrina, 26 married to Shawn, 28. We have two boys, almost 7 and almost 5. We will be moving to the Summerville area sometime in August...we just have to wait for our house in Georgia to sell first!  I'm a stay at home mom, but I plan on returning to college full time once we move. My husband has been in the Navy for 10 years now. We have a dog and a ferret. We'll be adding another ferret once we move, and if we can convince hubby, we'll also be looking at getting a kitten! LOL

My boys play soccer and football. My youngest was doing gymnastics, until the center here basically did away with the boys class. I saw that the YMCA offers gymnastics in Summerville, does anyone know anything about the boys class? He also wants to start taking Hip Hop dance lessons, the studio here won't let him start until he is 6...is anyone familiar with any studios up there that will let him start? He is really interested in break dancing.

I hope to get to know everyone! :-)

-Sabrina
I use GC rec center for the sports and dance for my girls. You can go to the Summerville city website and they will have a link for the rec center. They should have all the info on there.

Hope that helps.

Tammy
uscgwifemitzi
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 10:13 PM
Hey all! Im Mitzi, a 24yr old Coast Guards wife to Robbi (31) and mom to our son Devin (4--5 end of this month). We have been stationed here since summer of 04 and are due to transfer sometime summer of 08. Im a born and raised east Texan. :)
hajestwins
by on Sep. 21, 2007 at 12:24 PM
Hello!! I am Heather (27) Married to Patrick (30) we currently live in Mt pleasant until our house is finished in Goose Creek in Dec. We have 19 month old twin boys and He has two children from his first marriage Girl (5) and boy (4). I am looking forward to meeting you all!!
HnKsMama
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2007 at 11:09 AM

Quoting uscgwifemitzi:

Hey all! Im Mitzi, a 24yr old Coast Guards wife to Robbi (31) and mom to our son Devin (4--5 end of this month). We have been stationed here since summer of 04 and are due to transfer sometime summer of 08. Im a born and raised east Texan. :)
Hi Mitzi... I know you !!!

Im Lindsey, 23 yo Air Force wife and SAHM for an almost 4yo boy and an almost 7mo girl.  DH has been stationed here for almost 7 yrs and I have been here for 3yrs.
We are both originally form a small town in Southern Indiana so Charleston was a shock to us and it took some time to get used to.

HUbby just deployed this morning so I have plans to go back home during the deployment, make it a little easier on all of us !

Lindsey. Air Force Wife and Breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co sleeping, organic feeding, non vaxing, babywearing mama to BUG and PUNKIN !

sweetguard
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Hi my name is Gloria i'm 22 my husband is 27 we have a beautiful little girl named noelia she is 13 weeks we live in ladson and look forward to meeting all of you.
prestonsmom0426
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2007 at 8:45 PM
Hi!!  I'm Becca, 22, married to Brandon ,24, and a SAHM to a beautiful baby boy Preston, 6 mnths.  My hubby just got out of the service and landed a job here.  We have been here for approx. a month!!  Looking forward to making new friends:)
OllieRubin
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 12:09 PM
Hi all. My name is Olivia. I'm 29 and my husband is Greg (33). We live in North Charleston, and we have a 2 1/2 yo boy named Sam. He is a ball of energy and probably THE funniest person that I know. We are expecting our second baby in July, right around the 4th. I moved to Charleston in 1996 when I attended the College of Charleston as a freshman. I used to work in Mount Pleasant at the I'On Club, but I missed my little booger too much, and now I am currently a working mom with stay at home perks. What this means is that I work in the food service industry. I wait tables 2 days a week downtown, and I bartend and manage at another downtown restaurant 2 nights a week. I'm home most of the time. I am also currently building a portrait photograpy business. Which I hope will aide in my not having to work in restaurants any more.
NoahandKodasMom
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 9:22 PM
Hello Everyone ..My name is Laura and I am 25 yrs old ...I have been happily married to my husband Jacob for 5 1/2 yrs and he is in the U.S.Coast Guard and we have been stationed in Charleston for 3 yrs due to move in the summer of 08 ....we have a beautiful 4 yr old daughter and our 18 mth old son is our wild child but he is my little sweet heart..
amylamtx
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 6:08 PM
Hi my name is Amy (25) married to Brandon (27). We just moved to Summerville in December. We have a wonderful daughter, Hannah (4) and a handsome son, Phoenix (1). They are both balls of energy. Hannah wants to possibly play tball this spring and take dance. Phoenix is just learning to walk. My husband is an Electrical Engineer and travels a lot, so it is me and the kids most of the time. I am a stay at home mom and I love karoke. I hope to get to meet each of you soon. I am also a Pampered Chef Consultant.

Amy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)