Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Thirty -One Open House*/Auction party!LOTS OF PRIZES TO BE WON! Party info added!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2008 at 2:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 1284 Total Views

Hi ladies!

I will be sending out Evites Tommorow for my First Thirty-One Open house. This is a Great way to check out the NEW! Fall/winter Catalogs! Come on over and enjoy refreshments,meet other great moms,and win Prizes! Please email me if you would like to receive an Evite which includes directions and more info about the party!. I hope to see everyone, it would be greatly appreciated to kick off the new catalog with a great party!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jordan G.

by on Aug. 4, 2008 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaof3angels
by Group Owner on Aug. 5, 2008 at 10:58 AM

I would love an evite for me and to pass along.

mommaof3angels
by Group Owner on Aug. 5, 2008 at 6:52 PM

I evited 15 ladies, hope that is ok. I know not all will come but I attached your web site so they can buy from you even if they can not make it. Hope it helps and I cant wait.

usafmomof2
by Member on Aug. 6, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Thank you so much!! Any one you would like to come  is more than welcome to come on over! and you will be racking in the auction dollars! I cant wait to meet you!

Jordan

mommaof3angels
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2008 at 2:42 PM

well I can not promise they will show up but I got a few e mails last night and they said they were interested.

usafmomof2
by Member on Aug. 7, 2008 at 10:08 AM

O yes thats usually how it works. You invite 100 and mabey 15 will show up. Im just excited to meet other moms in the area while kicking off the new catalog. So its a great bonus! thank you again..

Jordan

pamperedchef4U
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2008 at 1:00 PM

When is this and what time?

usafmomof2
by Member on Aug. 12, 2008 at 5:41 PM

It is on the 16th of Aug (this saturday) Im  will be starting around 6 pm. Its here at my home if you would like an evite with Directions and the party information. Just let me know :)

Jordan

usafmomof2
by Member on Aug. 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Hi everyone!

I will be holding my first party and Open house on Aug.16th! Come and check out the NEW! Fall Catalog!. Come join me for refreshments,games and a girls night! This is a great way to meet everyone in our area!. 

Would like to attend but cant? You can still order from my website! www.mythirtyone.com/4599 . Would you like a catalog? or would like to receive all of your items for free? host a catalog party!! Not only will you receive all the fabulous rewards but you will also receive a pair of Pedicure Slippers ($15 value) FOR FREE! after you close your party!

As a thank you for those who place outside orders (those cannot attend but still make a purchase) ANY size purchase I will send you a FREE gift!. If you purchase $50 or more I will give you a FREE gift AND FREE shipping on your next order!!!

This is also an Auction party!

What is an auction party? You will receive "play money" for certain things you do before and during the party! At the end of the party you can use your "auction dollars" to bid on 3 Mystery Boxes! Each box will contain a wonderful Thirty-one item!

How do I receive Auction dollars?

-Receive 1 for your RSVP by Wed the 13th
 -Receive 2 for each friend you bring (that purchase $10 or more)
 -Receive 1 for every $10 you purchase
 -Receive 5 for booking a party that night for your future party!
 -Receive 5 and choose a prize from my prize basket if you contact me before the open house to book a show for the weekend after the open house (weekend of aug 22,23,or 24)

Bring 3 friends that purchase $10 or more and you can pick a prize from my prize basket!

Also be ready to play Deal or no Deal!

This is going to be a lot of fun! Lots of prizes to be won and our new fall catalog is awesome! Come stock up for early christmas gifts,school bags,pamper yourself with a new stylish bag! Monogram these bags to be even more personal!

Please check out the august specials on my website! www.mwwythirtyone.com/4599 

mommaof3angels
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2008 at 6:56 PM

How is your  rsvp list so far?  Are you running out of room yet?

usafmomof2
by Member on Aug. 12, 2008 at 10:29 PM

lol..we will see! I really hope many people can make it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)