Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever thought about this (piog)

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 6:20 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

I'm keeping my baby girl that's about to be born but I remember those days that I thought I couldn't have any babies...I had healthy eggs and everything but my body I was told wouldn't be able to carry a child (she's tiny)... Well, my sister told me she would be a surrogate mother for me that was until we found out she couldn't have anymore kids because her untrine walls were to thin and it could kill her...Well, with knowing how that feels and well, I know I'm going to miss being pregnant I was thinking maybe becoming a surrogate mother for a couple that can't do it themselves I mean if they truely want a baby, they have the right, don't they??? Did anyone else ever thought about this?

by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
twins0805
by Group Admin on Sep. 16, 2007 at 9:11 PM
I LOVE being pregnant, and I have thought about beinfg a surrogate... but I dont think that I could feel that baby kick, feel it move, share a body with it, and then just give it to someone else.  Its a part of me... it might sound selfish to those who cant have kids... but I just couldnt give my baby away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)