Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Fellow Indiana Mommies

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 9:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 458 Total Views
Hey mommies I am Becky and I live in Shelbyville, Indiana with my son Raiden, fiancee Ron and my mother.  I am just looking for other moms in the Indiana are to chat with.  So lets start chatting.
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Brat8126
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2007 at 7:40 PM
Hi I'm Kristy and I live in Fort Wayne, IN.
lisalou
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2007 at 5:13 AM

hi becky welcome...chat away on here,,,askquestions make comments whatever you...welcome to you to kristy i am lisa in muncie and the owner of the group

lisa

lisalou
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2007 at 5:44 AM
hi ladies and all newbies to that wish to join our group just chat away, have a topic you wish to discuss let us know ,,,need to vent....come here...who know some great friendships may come out of thjis

lisa
lillysmybaby
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2007 at 2:55 PM
I just wanna say hello to the fellow Indiana Moms. I am close to Shelbyville. I live in St. Paul. Most people have never heard of it unless you live fairly close. I would love to chat with other moms in this area.
befhy
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2007 at 10:30 PM
Hi. My name is beth. I live in Oolitic IN.  the limestone capital of the world.  I live with my husband who is also on the volunteer fire dept and an EMT. and my daughter who is 17.    I have been living in this town for 9 yrs and love it. it is a nice small town. 
richeyk
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2015 at 1:07 PM
Hello ladies.I'm Kim and I live in Shelbyville IN With my 6 yr old daughter Ashlynn, husband. Just ran across this site. So glad to find others in or close to Shelbyville To connect with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)