Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 450 Total Views

Why do so many people post that they want to have play dates or get togethers to meet other moms on here but nothing ever takes place? If you are really interested in play dates and would really like to get together so our kids can make new friends, please put your location and your kids ages and best times to get together and I will arrange a few get togethers. I would really like to make some of this happen.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaylanismom809
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I have a 1 yr old and another on the way due in December. I live in Vallejo and I can meet any time as I am a stay at home mom.

Momo77
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I have a 3 year old son and I'm a sahm and he's in school 2 days a week. I live in Santa Rosa 

LinzLou86
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:16 AM
I have a 5 month old and live in martinez weekends are the best right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlmostKabyle
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:04 AM

my son will be 3 in december. unfortunately i can only do things before 2pm on week days, because i work at 3, but am available anytime on weekends. i am limited to the El Cerrito area (but can manage AC Transit or BART routes) since we're a 1 car household.

Kaylanismom809
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Quoting Momo77:

I have a 3 year old son and I'm a sahm and he's in school 2 days a week. I live in Santa Rosa 

What days are he in school? Are mornings better for you or afternoons?

Kaylanismom809
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Quoting AlmostKabyle:

my son will be 3 in december. unfortunately i can only do things before 2pm on week days, because i work at 3, but am available anytime on weekends. i am limited to the El Cerrito area (but can manage AC Transit or BART routes) since we're a 1 car household.

If I can pick you up from concord bart would the jungle in Concord be somwthing you interested in?

kmejia10
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 4:50 PM

I live in El Cerrito, my daughter is 7 1/2 months, and I'm available weekends after her swim class (noonish). But I'd also like to know if it's ok if my SO comes along to activities. We usually do things together on weekends ? Thanks.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Momo77
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 6:11 PM

he's in school Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12-2:30pm and  we are free from 11am -4pm the rest of the week 

Quoting Kaylanismom809:

Quoting Momo77:

What days are he in school? Are mornings better for you or afternoons?

Kaylanismom809
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM

ok great now I have a better idea of times of course you can always bring your SO mine will probably come on weekends too.

AlmostKabyle
by Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 1:21 AM

sure would, i've heard a lot of good things about that place but have never gone as of yet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)