Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Northern California Mommy Here In the Group

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

Hello and good Wednesday everyone. Hope you are all having a great day....Is everyone ready for Christmas?? I kind of sorta think that i am gettin there lmao.....So ya more on to about me and myself....I am going to give you a simi run down of all about me and what i like and what i dont like what i am here for and what i am not going to except...so bare with me and hold on could be a long bumpy ride along this blog lol.

My name is Sara I am 26 years old married for the past three and a half years been with my husband for going into our seventh year. we have a son who will turn 5 in January. At the moment we live in Redding California ***(3 hrs north of sacremento, 4 hrs south of the oregon border, 3 hrs east of the ocean, and 3 or 4 hrs west of Reno.)** so yea i am right in the dead center of it all. we do have some beautiful places up here in my area tho so for the moment i am content. i do want to move to find the right job tho. i jus graduated school as a medical assistant and can not seem to score a job here because there is so many others also gettin out of school at the same time or before me that there is more ppl than jobs so i am going to eventually move to find work.

so some of the things i enjoy in life and enjoy doing  in my spare time include but are not limited too. photography, scrapbooking, traveling, writing and reading, being online, bead working, hangin out with my friends and my family, Music and Movies, site seeing, going to the lakes and the rivers, taking long walks, hiking to remote places, going to the park with my son, riding my bike,

okay now some of the things that do not make me very happy in life..I can not stand a lier or a fat mouth, i dont like to talk about polotics, i dont like people who are mean, rude, or ignoriant

Now wondering what i am doing here in this group and what i want to get out of it...... I am looking to make some new friends from all over the place but thought it would be cool if i could meet some from the area in which i live within like say 350 miles i know thats not really that close but it is closer than thousands and thousands of miles away ya know what i mean. i want other mommies i can talk to, chat with, maybe text with or chat on yahoo with or jus email on here back and forth all of the about is cool with me i jus need some mommy friens so if you have read my whole long probably boering post and u feel u want to talk to me an add friends request and also a message to my INBOX and tell me about yourself and maybe we can become good friends. maybe even down the road we could meet up and have lunch or something

by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Ravenshimmers
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 1:53 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm in fresno
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)