Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:14 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 97 Total Views

Do You Love Gift Baskets And Flowers?

Join La Bella Baskets Today And Become a Gift Basket Consulant! 

* Work part -time or full-time 
* Work from the comfort of your home!
* Set your own hours
* Bi-Weekly Pay
* No experience required!
* One-on-One Coaching
* Get paid on all your orders and repeat customers.
* Free Prescription Card & Pet Card
* Start Taking Orders Today!
How Does Our Program Work?

1.  We provide you with a beautiful website with gourmet and specialty gift baskets. These gifts  are  loaded on your  gifting store with your own shopping cart.  No need to figure out  all the details.  Within minutes you can start taking orders.  

2.  Customers visit your  gifting store. They can shop for affordable beautiful gifts and receive all their gifting needs and place orders.  No more running around trying to find out what to buy for birthdays, holidays and special occasions. 
3.  We ship to  your customer within 24-48 hours. We work behind the scenes in the warehouse taking the shipping, assembly of gifts and other burdens off your shoulders. We also make sure all packages are professionally prepared.

You DO NOT have to stock any inventory
You DO NOT have to buy any products
You DO NOT have to deal with shipping
You DO NOT have to collect money

4.  You  generate a nice income! That's it! Pretty simple!
 Make Money 3 ways:
Recruiting people into the company!
Seliing our beautiful Gift Baskets!
Corporate companies!

I'm Jennifer McClain, a Gift Basket consultant for La Bella Baskets and I absolutely love it!! I have been with La Bella Baskets for almost about a yr here in the northern neck of Va working from home!! It is the best home business I have done!! I have made my income on building a team  and that is the honest truth.:-) I am now focusing on marketing the gift baskets now. I just got a spot on my local radio station with an ad commercial and a lady from a flower shop looked at my catalog and took some brochures and business cards:-) So I'm thinking big and going to keep thinking BIG! I come up with ideas all the time:-)I have been top referral Consultant many times! If you have a passion for helping women and men work from home with a love for  gift baskets and flowers than this business is for you!!Please know that a home business take time for some people, so only join if your motivated and serious. This is not a get rich scheme and this is 100% legit!!
Please Note A home business takes time to build! Nothing happens over night unless your lucky!!
It is so worth it!!
Looking for creative  imaginative motivated women and men to help work from home!! 
Are You Pumped up To make an income from home?
Are You ready to help moms work from home?
Ask Me How You Can Enroll for ONLY $1.97 
Go to join now as LBB Consultant and ad the $1.97 to cart.
Be sure to put id#2684 or Jennifer McClain on who referred you:-)
LBB Consultant
Jennifer McClain
Have A Beautiful La Bella Day!!:-)

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)