• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrate Your Family

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 89 Total Views

I'm an Independent Heritage Makers Consultant. I have found a fantastic way to celebrate home and family while making an income helping others tell their family stories. You may be wondering how a company can offer something like that. At Heritage Makers, our goal is to make preserving family stories simple, fun, and rewarding. Heritage Makers helps people everywhere create beautiful, heirloom quality storybooks which document the priceless relationships, events, and experiences of life. Once just one book is made, storybooking will become an integral part of everyday life. All it takes is for one heart to be touched, to know that a Heritage Makers storybook has the ability to change lives for good. And we have a lot of fun in the process!

I invite you to take a look at www.heritagemakers.com/britneyb to find out more about all of the wonderful products that Heritage Makers has to offer. Everyone is a heritage maker, but they're just not intentional about it. Let me help you become your family's intentional heritage maker.

The link below is so that you can take tour and see all of the wonderful ways that Heritage Makers can work for you! 

http://www.heritagemakers.com/tour/?sponsorID=539294

Britney Bosworth

Independent Heritage Makers Consultant

"Preserving your family memories one tidbit at a time."

www.heritagemakers.com/BritneyB

Blog: www.tidbitsofheritage.com

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mama2Mattieson
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:16 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)