Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Turn $0 into $20, then into $300 this week!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 39 Total Views

Yes - there is a way to do this! I discounted all these make $20 instantly programs because I thought they were a hassle. But, I did a new one (new to me at least) this weekend and it wasn't a hassle, and I'm on my way to making $300 in a week. See details below:

You can start this today for FREE, it's simple and easy to do. Here are the details:

If you do this today, you'll make $20 ~ then I can show you how to turn that $20 into $300 (by using $5 of it to purchase a fillet knife, and referring 6 people who will help you out and spend $5 on a high quality knife - who couldn't use a better knife in their kitchen:) The company is hoping people will like it and will order more, and so they are paying us for marketing and advertising for them.

I had already been in ZNZ and ZNZ one, but just joined Virtual Profit Network who use the parent company, freefactor.com ~ I got signed up for free and did Equifax for free (even though I had done a trial with them before, they will let you do another one through a different company I guess).

If you join today and do the free Equifax trial, have just one person do it, and you've made a quick $20 - today!

Here is the link: http://twentybucks.freefactor.com/?id=276118

If you need any help, I'd be glad to help you:) Monica (330)956-3314.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN