Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at Home (Supplement your Income) Get started TODAY. . . . .

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 57 Total Views

"WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPANDING"

I represent a billion dollar company. 

I literally "LOVE" what I do, and I want to offer you the opportunity to take a "Quick Look" at what I do and see if it would intrigue you, and guess what......you do NOT have to change anything you are already doing!! 

NO SELLING INVOLVED. . . . . (Imagine that)

YES, this is a REAL company, Billionaire CDM Company and we are International! Registered with BBB.  

NOT an MLM!  NOT a PYRAMID!

"WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPANDING"

I would welcome the opportunity to ask you a few questions to see if you would be a good candidate for this career opportunity, what's a good day and good time to reach you?  Please provide a phone number where you can be reached?

Looking forward to speaking with you real soon and I appreciate your interest in Working at Home,

Re-create Your Financial Future In An Industry with Explosive Growth!

Will you have enough income to retire and enjoy your lifestyle? Are you living the life you envisioned for yourself and your family?

HELP me HELP someone in NEED in 2013 who NEED to (supplement their income)

Guess what: You do NOT have to change anything that you are already doing.  I work Monday-Friday, 1-3 hours daily and I do NOT work on weekends, unless I want to earn more MONEY:-)

This works for anybody, regardless of your background, your experience, your financial situation, where you live, who you are - anybody can succeed with this great company!

Men and Women are changing their lives every second, every minute, every hour, everyday! Men and Women are changing their lives every second, every minute, every hour, everyday!

Whether you're a teacher, lawyer, nurse, stay at home parent, realtor, pastor, daycare owner, or senior citizen, this can be a GREAT fit for YOU! 

I can help YOU achieve financial freedom from home. If you're looking for a way to generate an extra $500 - $2,000 per month (15+ hrs/week), part-time or an extra $3,000 - $10,000 or more per month with (30+ hrs/week), we should talk!

I invite you to take a closer look as to why this CAREER works so well and how I can assist you in creating a reliable income for yourself - no matter how large or small that might be.

Are you available one day this week, if so, what time and day this week will work for you, let's get together and discuss, I look forward to arranging a phone interview with you this week! 

Please call me @ 708.299.9199 

For a phone interview, please email: ChangeMyIncome2@yahoo.com

http://actionalertnews.wix.com/changemyincome 

"Never ever Give Up" 

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)