Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Team Members!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 46 Total Views

I am looking for team members, people that are willing to work to make their dreams come true.  If you are looking for a business where you are not competing against others, but rather working as a team to help each other succeed, this is the business for you! Ameriplan is a 20 year old company with a A+ rating with the BBB and we are seeking people that know that the most important thing is family. With this business you can stay home with your family and make money. You can have the freedom to live your life. Don't miss another special family event because you have a boss that says you have to work! This is also the only business that I know of that provides actual benefits to not only you, but to everyone in your house hold! Benefits such as Dental, RX, Vision, Chiropractic, Medical, Identity Theft Protection, Road Side Assistance, discounts on other services.

You will get over 250 FREE leads a month, training, support, 5 professional websites for your business, and a support team that care of membership billing.

Become a member of my team today! Find out more at http://workingathomerocks.webs.com/

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN