Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes, you can have a Job and have Benefits too!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 38 Total Views

My name is Melanie and I work for the MCA Dream Team (Motor Club of America). MCA has been in business since 1926 and accredited with the BBB. We have benefit plans such as the one listed below for $19.95 per month. I won't list all the specifics because there are far too many details, but I'll give you an idea what the plan covers. If you want all the details for each plan, just go to www.tvcmatrix.com/melanie621 and click on each one to explore the coverage's they have to offer.

These plans are 10 times better than what AAA provides, not only do you reek the benefits, but you also make money too. Can you do that with AAA? 

If you decide to upgrade to the Platinum Plan for $39.99 you double your residual income and you are in what we call the Matrix. Let me explain if you refer one person to the Platinum Plan your commission amount doubles they sign-up for 39.99 a month (we'll just go with a round figure of $40.00 per month to make it less confusing) you make $80.00 per referral only because you are in the Matrix how sweet is that? Do you want to learn more about the Matrix? Click on this link: www.milliondollarmatrix.biz

If your ready to become a member click on my website: http://Homecareerwithtimetoplay.com/biz

If you want more information about becoming an agent like me call toll free at: 888-888-9802 Ext.85706 you can also email me at: Homecareerwithtimetoplay@gmail.com

Emergency Road Service

Travel Assistance Reimbursement

Trip Planning and Travel Reservations

Arrest Bond

Bail Bonds

Attorneys Fees

Stolen Vehicle Reward

Credit Card Protection

Free Discount Card for Prescriptions, Vision Care, and Dental

Emergency Reimbursement Benefits

Daily Hospital Benefit

Accidental Death Benefit

Travel Assistance Program

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN