Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a SAHM OF 3 who loves her job working for a BBB 27 yr Co! NO CALLS, NO SALES EITHER! RES INCOME!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 37 Total Views

Yes I know of an amazing stay at home job, and I am a stay at home mom of 3, and I actually found it on here! I work with my partner every day, who I found this job from, and I am looking for motivated, self-driven and passionate people to join my team! It is completely Legit too! I work my own hours, working when I want, and as much and as little as I want, around my family's crazy schedule too! If you are looking to make a strong income for your family, or just a little extra cash, it's all at you fingertips, and your capability of how much you can earn monthly!

I am a Marketing Executive for a BBB Wellness 27 yr old company. We only have to Market ads, and set appointments, that's it! It is not Multi-Level Marketing either, (those are illegal)

There are NO calls, NO sales, NO quota's to meet, NO RISK----NO KIDDING!

You make residual monthly income, guaranteed amounts, and HIGH incentives!

I know it's tough being a mom, and trying to find a legitimate job, and around your own schedule, so this could be the right job for you? It was mine, and I am so thankful for it every day!

If this seems like something for you, and you could possibly be a good asset to my team, email me at aliciarfred@yahoo.com. GUARANTEED NO SCAM!!!!!

I would love to hear from you!!!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
teentotsmom
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)