Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More than just a job, it's fun for mom to!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 86 Total Views

I know every sahm is looking for the same thing, a legit money making job that won't take away from their kids and that they can work on their own time and schedule. Truth is, none of us are going find that perfect job that fits everyones schedule perfectly! BUT there are jobs out there that get close. I have done a few different wfh jobs and it just wasnt going the way I wanted it to, so I went out and went back to work at a local italian resturant. I worked with a lady who sold AVON and I LOVED the products. I always felt like it was the 'old lady' makeup and fashion, and boy was I wrong! I am 29 years old and all my make up is AVON, along with my jewelry and purses!! The lady I worked with fell sick a few months ago and ended up passing away from the horrible cancer disease, so I picked up and started selling in her place. 

It's not a job that you make a million dollars right away and it does take some work to get customers and even recruits, but it's fun! I am an online rep with my own website (which they provide for you that you can personalize yourself) so when I talk to people about AVON they can either order from me through a book I have or they can shop on my online store. Another neat thing is the online events you can do, along with fundraising. As we speak, I have an online event running right now called Team Tina, raising money for the cancer society. I try to do a different event every other month. 

I am going to be 100% truthful to you and not sugar coat any of it, because honesty is key. I'm sure I could have made money, but i'm pretty sure my profits went back into me purchasing products for myself. Sometimes it's hard to get customers who want to order from you and it's hard to find people who will order every campaign from you to keep your sales up, but it's not the end of the world! Ya it will take time, but maybe it won't. Depending on if your willing to tell people your a rep, and approching them at work, family, preschool/ elem school, the grocery store, etc. To put forth the effort to enjoy AVON and spread the word about it, it's makes it that much easier. It also lets the sahm's get to meet other moms and make new friends. Plus the online community that we have in our web offices is amazing! Reps get together to ask questions and help eachother out with any problems they may have and you can read all the great advice! The harder you work though the further you will get. There are different levels depending on your sales and you can go on trips and even win prices for doing well! 

If you would like to know anymore information about how to join or even if your skeptical and just want to be a customer to start, email me! It's fun and it's easy, and it could really be worth it! Check it out, what do you have to lose!!

Katie Lynn Alioto

www.youravon.com/kalioto

blondie7215@aol.com

avonkatie72@yahoo.com

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)