Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your work at home jobs/home businesses here

Posted by   + Show Post
Feel free to post your work at home jobs /home businesses here :
by on Sep. 7, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Replies (811-818):
SouthernGirl374
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:50 AM

No kits! Wonderful training and support!

No home parties! No collecting money! On-time pay!

No telemarketing! No cold-calling! No door-to-door sales!

Job duties include: posting ads and replying to light e-mails. No experience required. Set your own hours.

For full information or to get started just go HERE

trina60
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 2:17 AM

Looking for non-toxic or organic products!!! Try www.modere.com If you like the products and give me your opinion on how they differ from what you already use. If you are wiling to try and give us feedback, you will get to $25 off your order!! coupon code: 277117

Its an awesome company cheap and I love it!!

spersichetti
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah, I'm a 32 year old mother of three children, including a newborn! I have been a bartender working nights for the past twelve years and before my third child was born, I started researching work from home opportunities.  In the past, I have tried working for companies that require you to do in home parties.  While I think these can be really fun, I didn't have much sucess.  Finally, in April, I stumbled upon Rodan and Fields, a skin care line created by the Proactiv doctors.  I spent the next month or so researching the company, even following some of the top earners on Facebook.  After seeing the sucess they were having, I had to sign up! 

I am looking to expand my team and share this opportunity to anyone who may be interested.  We are expanding to Cananda this month, giving people the chance to join this company from the ground level.  I'm open to chatting to anyone who would like more information, or if this isn't for you but you know someone who may be interested feel free to let me know! 

To browse products: www.spersichetti.myrandf.com

For business opportunity: www.spersichetti.myrandf.biz

Follow me on social media:

Twitter: @syore1326_sarah

Instagram: spersichetti1326

StarrAries328
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:43 PM

The travel business ever. Go to my website and watch the videos and you choose how you want to benefit from this beautiful opportunity to travel with friends and family.

BeautifulGetAways.worldventures.biz

BeautifulGetAways.dreamtrips.com

BeautifulGetAways.dreamtripslife.com

tiffany2630
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Wanted serious leaders :

I am looking for 8 people who want to join my team marketing for a wellness company.
Start up cost is $1.00

Just because it is a low start up cost does not mean it will not work for you ....

I am looking for people who are willing to learn and out out the effort to succeed.

We work together as a team and I am willing to help you build a buisness a successful one at that....

please email me at tiffany2630@yahoo.com
or http://workathomeunited.com/tiffany2630
kcrabaugh
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Hello, I'm Kimberly and I am with It Works Global....home of That Crazy Wrap Thing.  I'm looking for wonderful women to join our booming team and let us help you change your life.  These products are truly amazing and baically sale themselves.  If you are looking for extra income or to build something that will allow you to quit your job or stay at home with your family....PLEASE CONTACT ME!

We are serious about building wonderful relationships and allowing everyone to live their dreams.

TightenNTone.com

Facebook: TightenNToneBodyWraps

Oxana23
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Hi! I have been in your situation. I am a mom of 2 girls, third baby due in November. I think I can help you! :)

We offer a unique business model that is NOT MLM or PARTY PLAN SALES.

We introduce customers to a membership shopping club - like Costco or Sam's Club but with a much lower membership fee.

Our customers enjoy superior wellness products, direct home delivery, preferred customer pricing, exceptional customer service and $100 of free products with their membership. We also offer additional savings at over 600 retail partners like Overstock.com, Dell Computers, Barnes & Noble and many more.

Most guests who are introduced to our membership concept decide to open an account with us. Our business members get compensated for opening new customer accounts and helping others develop their customer base.

It's really that simple!

The income you earn is residual. This means that you will continue to get paid on all future orders placed by the customers you have introduced. This is like writing a book and getting royalties!

We have been able to help thousands of people earn immediate income and plan for their futures. They know that what they do today will continue to pay them residuals down the road. That's a powerful concept!

No Parties

No Selling

No Inventory

No Risk Guaranteed

If Your Ready to Start Making The Income You Need at Home Online & Your able to Watch Our Informational Overview for More Information about What We Do. Please MESSAGE ME So We Can Set Up a Date/Time for you to watch it.

REAL BBB AWARD WINNING COMPANY :)

Spare time, part time, or even full time... you choose how many hours you want to put in.

You're the Boss!

Work from home or office.

You can visit my website at: http://www.workathomeunited.com/oksanaalex

Or you can call/text me at 253.929.4478 

flowerwebb
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Hi everyone!!

My name is Flower, I am a the mommy of five little people. I get to stay home with them, and I also do get to work from home! It has been great being able to help out with the bills, and use the money I make for fun extra  things.
Would love to connect with anyone looking for an honest, no selling, work at home opportunity. No scam. :)
flowerwebb@yahoo.com
workathomeunited.com/flowerwebb

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)