Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your work at home jobs/home businesses here

Posted by   + Show Post
Feel free to post your work at home jobs /home businesses here :
by on Sep. 7, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Replies (591-600):
MoneyHappy84
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Looking to make more money in 2013 ? Don't bother asking your boss for a raise ! You can make more money with the help of our team then waiting for your boss to give you a raise. We give every single person on this team personal help, so that your making money asap ! You can do this in your spare time or even while your at work ! If your goal is to make a 4 digit income for 2013 then You Will Achieve It With Us. Get Started Now www.changingyourlife.biz/HomeWorker84

Eileenwahm
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:42 PM

~~~~~ Scent-Sations ~~~~~

Home Fragrances.
All of our candles are made from eco-friendly plam wax.  They burn longer and have a more fragrant aroma than other popular candles.  They leave no soot on the jar or on your ceilings!

Personal Care.
We carry the Mia Bella line of personal care products.   Mia Bella Beauty offers an all natural line of beauty products.  Department store quality at wholesale prices.

Anti-Aging.
People of all ages and skin types are experiencing the anti-aging benefits of Dermal Renu.  Learn why you should be concerned about glycation and how Dermal Renu protects against this critical skin ager.

Income Opportunities.
Great pay.  Excellent income opportunity from home.  This business is so much fun!  If you are looking to increase your income level ......Scent-Sations may just be for you!

http://SmellMe.scent-team.com/        ...........  Click on PRESENTATIONS for complete info!

Laylapalooza
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Hello everyone. I am a mompreneur like many of you. I own and operate a bookkeeping firm in Orlando, Florida. I also am in the process of launching my new classifieds and auction website Laylapalooza.com. Like many of you, I tend to buy a lot of clothes, toys, and gear for my little one. She has now grown out of many items (and she is only one...lol!). I encourage you to join the many parents who have signed up to be notified when the site has launched. There is nothing better than providing a new parent with new gently used goods and earning part if not all of the money you used to purchase that necessary item. Thanks. :)

In the meantime you can like my page and follow me on twitter:

http://facebook.com/laylapaloozamarketplace

http://twitter.com/laylapalooza11

mgtnlm
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:23 PM

For those of you that are looking for a RELIABLE plan "B", financial freedom, to stay at home with the children, or just some extra income......I can help you with this! I'm partnered with a $1Billion Company that has been around for 27 years and continues to grow constantly. The reason we do, is because we are all about HELPING others in whatever they need help in! So if you are someone that is caring, HIGHLY motivated, and EXTREMELY coachable......please inquire for an appointment to learn all of the free information about my company that you need.

There are no large investments, no sales, no inventory, and no risks! Give me a call asap if you need to schedule an appointment! Let's start the New Year off right together! My name is Misty and my number is (308)539-5502.

Modestdresses
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Happy New Year....Here is some very great, Renew™ Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion you will want to try...If you have dry skin...This will make your skin feel so good.http://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/Product.aspx?sku=6600, Great Price right now I need to sell 3 of these to get my points...Who would like to help me out on this? Thanks

ANGELSOFTHESEA
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM

SoyLicious.com is a wonderful Soy Candle company where our candles are made with 2 different types of American grown soybean. The scents are phenomenal!

Join my team for just 99¢ for the first 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $4.99 per month for
your website!

SoyLicious has a great program that is the most affordable in the industry and has the highest discounts and commissions available (40%). Just pay your $4.99 monthly membership (website) for continued access.

*You get a 40% discount on all of your purchases and 40% commission from your online orders.

•Make 10% on your frontline team’s orders and sales.

•No monthly minimum to qualify for continued active status......NO SALES QUOTA'S!

•Run your business how it best suits your needs. Whether you want to recruit and build a team, have
home events, do fairs/fests, fundraisers, do online or book parties, or just promote your personal website online. Whatever you chose to do... it's up to you
•A selection of over 800 items. (We now have 84
scents to choose from and NEW products)

•An affiliate back office where you can track your orders, team growth, and commissions.

*New Aromatherapy Spa line coming in January along with new catalogs & revamped website!

With it being only .99 cents to join and $4.99 per month, this is a great way to start your own
candle business with very little cost to you.There are no contracts, so you can cancel at any time should this not be a good fit for you. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
For more information, just send me a email at
Angelsofthesea@aol.com and visit my Fan Page at

To JOIN SIGN UP HERE:

http://www.soylicious.com/cindywillinger/

Imakeitdaily
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I work from home right now and its awesome I work for MCA there is a 39.95 sign fee but you get your money back within a week. The companies been around over 80 years. I've made good money so far check out this site and we can go from there. I will also help train you http://mcaworkforce.com/?a=20156

You start as a Independent marketing associate, they offer great benefits like dental, vision, roadside assistance, hospital reimbursement, MCA offers help with bail money should any accident happen, And accidental death insurance. this starts immediately as soon as you join. So your getting all theses benefits plus your earning money and getting paid weekly. Check out my link and Ill contact you, ill also be the person training you. http://mcaworkforce.com/?a=20156 Have a awesome day ladies

MoneyHappy84
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM

It is $1 to join us now! We are partnered with a 25 year old Wellness Company that is in the Hall of Fame with both Inc 500 and the Better Business Bureau. We offer a unique business model that is NOT MLM or PARTY PLAN SALES.

We introduce customers to a membership shopping club - like Costco or Sam's Club but with a much lower membership fee.

Our customers enjoy superior wellness products, direct home delivery, preferred customer pricing, exceptional customer service and $100 of free products with their membership. We also offer additional savings at over 600 retail partners like Overstock.com, Dell Computers, Barnes & Noble and many more.

Most guests who are introduced to our membership concept decide to open an account with us. Our business members get compensated for opening new customer accounts and helping others develop their customer base.

It's really that simple!

The income you earn is residual. This means that you will continue to get paid on all future orders placed by the customers you have introduced. This is like writing a book and getting royalties!

We have been able to help thousands of people earn immediate income and plan for their futures. They know that what they do today will continue to pay them residuals down the road. That's a powerful concept

www.changingyourlife.biz/HomeWorker84

rikkidawn78
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:12 AM

HI! I would love for any of you who are interested in finding online freelance work or who may be interested in learning about various home business opportunities to come on over to my blog at www.momslifeathome.com!

typingwww.momslifeathome.com is a place where you can find home business ideas as well as learn about how to make money with blogging.  

MoneyHappy84
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Interested in making money while at home ? What if i told you that you could easily make a 4 figure income with working at home just by referring others to our company and we do all the rest with you sitting back and getting a residual paycheck each month ? If this sounds like something you could do, contact us www.changingyourlife.biz/HomeWorker84

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN